You can make a payment by bank details (download)
Contact: [email protected]
Our work is made possible by the help of people like you. Make a donation to support the work of the Russian LGBT Network!
The Russian LGBT Network is an interregional, non-governmental human rights organization that promotes equal rights and respect for human dignity, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity. We unite and develop regional initiatives, advocacy groups (at both national and international levels), and provide social and legal services.
The Russian LGBT network was founded in April 2006.
What we do now
- Develop a direct dialogue with the authorities, political parties, human rights and civic activists
- Hold nationwide information campaigns
- Help unite and organize LGBT people in the regions of Russia
- Provide LGBT people with psychological and legal support, regardless of their place of residence and other discriminating factors
- Help the parents and friends of LGBT
- Conduct research on the socio-legal status of LGBT people in Russia
- Provide international organizations, which control Russia’s observance of its international human rights obligations (UN, the Council of Europe, OSCE), with alternative reports on the situation of LGBT people in the country.
- Hold round table discussions, seminars, conferences, trainings etc.
- Publish informational, educational and methodological materials
- Provide professional assistance with strategic legal cases
- Provide the LGBT community with distant informational, psychological and legal support
- Hold nationwide trainings for leaders of the LGBT-movement
- And a lot more...